Friday, December 21, 2007

What you Need to Know Before You Read my Blogs, Or Why WAHMs Should Read my Blogs

So you can have an idea about what I do and why you should spend anytime reading my blogs, I will give you some quick background points.

I am passionate about helping women make the decision to work or stay home. For some it is an easy decision for others it is very difficult. Many find themselves in a situation that they don't get to make the choice, they have to go back to work. I help them find resources and options so they can live the choice they want to.

Are you a work at home mom? or a women in small business? Do you spend lots of time and effort marketing and not enough time on your core business, that which you are paid for? Well this is where I come in. My company Carennedy Solutions helps WAHMs and WIB connect to the marketplace via cost effective unique methods. I'm kinda like the think tank of home based marketing. It is my goal to help women in business, especially with direct sales companies, to succeed by utilizing my 10 plus years of marketing experience.

My company is set up to offer those who are looking for more out of their networking experience, well MORE. Instead of spending time passing around cards and listening to someone give a generalized talk, we sit around and talk about specific issues to your business. I give a quick general presentation on business and then we talk about how to use the idea in our businesses. We discuss challenges each of us face and come up with creative solutions. Working from home can be isolating, but it doesn't have to be.

From this group I then organize cooperative marketing groups to pool resources and compete for a larger share of the market place together. I help organize events and create opportunities for serious WAHMs and WIB. The goal with these groups is to compete for a larger share of the marketplace and provide women an alternative to big box shopping.

I also provide lots of online exposure opportunities for WAHMs and WIB through my website. Whether you want to write a review of your direct sales company, or articles on your industry, or just put 3 items into the store there is something for every business women. I am constantly adding more options and opportunities so customers need to check back often or sign up for the newsletter to have opportunities come to them. To find out more go to my central website: http://www.carennedysolutions.com/

I have a store to provide cash flow because at the moment all my networking services are free. There will be membership fees in the near future but right now, noda cent. The store is filled with different items and I host Open Houses and have home parties to present them to the marketplace, not all the items are from official direct sales companies. If you live in Calgary and are looking for a unique home party experience, check out the Carennedy Store at http://www.carennedysolutions.com/ for options. More products coming to provide you and your friends a full shopping experience.

The only official direct sale company I personally represent is Latasia Jewellery. I represent other reps for other direct sales companies but only signed a personal independent rep contract with Latasia Jewellery. For information on Latasia Jewelry go to: http://www.squidoo.com/lataisa_jewelry or if you are from Calgary AB Canada go to: http://www.squidoo.com/latasia_jewellery_calgary_canada. other items I sell via direct sales I have bought wholesale. I am always on the look out for new items, the only criteria is that they have to be of high quality and a decent price.

That's my business in a nutshell, a large one at that. In the future I plan on writing more about the challenges of working at home and offer advice and provide you with encouragement and value. I hope that I will deliver, if you are having challenges in your business please send me a message and I will help you come up with an answer.
Until then.......

http://www.carennedysolutions.com/

No comments:

Shout Me - Share Me

Facebook Like