I'm becoming a pro at finding opportunities and applying for work. It is so time consuming and a full time job. Recruiters work to find candidates for opportunities and I need someone who works to find opportunities for the candidate. If I had any cash I'd find someone to hire. If you already have a job and you are wanting a new one hiring someone to find you the best opportunities may be the way to go.
So if you are looking to start a home based business, this might be one for you. Do you have good research skills? Are you intuitive and analytical? Do you have strong interpersonal skills and confidence to call and talk to anyone?
Where would you advertise? Online is free or at least cheap, job board forums, blogs, and advertising sites like kijiji. Networking is a wonderful way to find clients by word of mouth. Classified Ads in Newspapers would put you in front of your target audience but can be expensive.
You would need to decide if you were going to be a niche player or a generalist. It may be easiest to find opportunities and candidates in the industry you were working in.
It would have to be organized and set up as a service for candidates and paid for by candidates, NOT companies. Recruiting agencies concentrate on the companies what I'm proposing to you is a company that concentrated on the candidate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment