Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a New Year Time to Evaluate your Business

Christmas is over and now its time to get back to work. So what does that mean for the WAHM? The kids still are out of school and you may want to take an extended break too. This week is a perfect time to plan for 2008. Your business checklist for this week should include:

1. Written Goals - an unwritten goal is just a wish
2. A Written Plan to achieve these goals - this is your road map
3. Review what happened last year - what worked, what didn't
4. What products or services to drop - if they didn't sell in 2007 chances are....
5. What services or products to add in 2008 - did anyone want something you didn't have
6. Books to read list -- I don't mean Harlequin, or Danielle Steel

That should be good for this week.... lol.... Are you feeling a little overwhelmed? Start with number one and see how much you get done, after all there is always next week.

My Week is going to consist of writing my goals, and working on my business plan. I also need to finish up some changes to my online stores and I just opened a store for Cafe Affiliate shops to link to so I need to promote that this week too. I will also be making a list of products and services to add this year and working on my astore list of business books to read this year. So I'll be busy, even with the kids underfoot. I'm not sure how much I'll get done, or how many sleepless nights it will take, but it's better than nothing.

More resorces for WAHM and for those looking at opportunities to become a WAHM.

Information on Direct Sales companies like Latasia Jewelry

Support for WAHMs and those considering WAHM opportunities

Information on Latasia Jewelry

No comments:

Shout Me - Share Me

Facebook Like