Do you Squidoo? When I first heard this statement I thought what is squidoo? You may be thinking the same thing right now. Squidoo is a marketing website created by Marketing guru Seth Godin. On Squidoo you can create what Squidoo calls a lens for free on any topic you want. I would suggest that you create a lens based on your business first, then go have fun creating lenses on your hobbies and interests.
What does Squidoo do for you? It drives traffic to your business online. In less then a month my website ranking went to #3 on Google for Latasia Jewelry. The big thing is I've gotten sales and a recruit from web searchers looking for Latasia Jewelry or a Work at home business opportunity, all thanks to Squidoo.
You can even make a residual income from your lenses. Recommend products through one of the many online stores Squidoo has partnered with and earn affiliate income. As well, all adsense income generated by the site is shared with all the lenses. OK you have to make a lot of good quality lenses before you see any real income from it, but wouldn't it be great to get a cheque in the mail out of the blue?
Come by my squidoo lenses to check it out, Then create your own.
Support and Resources for WAHM or those considering working from home
Latasia Jewelry and tips on choosing jewelry that suits you
Purchase Latasia Jewelry Online
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment