We are selling our house and needed a Realtor, however with so many Realtors to choose from how do I find one? Choosing a Realtor for some people is easy because they have a connection to one. Others look to their most visual Neighbourhood Realtor assuming they must be good.
I have a list of things I expect and need from a Realtor and I don't want to take a lot of time interviewing to find the best - so I want information to make a short list. With literally 100s of choices I needed an easy way to find information. However many Realtors advertise they same way and I have to sift through the polluted Internet searches.
If you have a small business and you advertise just like the rest of your competitors - STOP wasting your money. Be different, do something different, say something different. Answer the question - why should the marketplace choose you as an advisor, supplier, or professional?
Take Realtors for example - most advertise themselves by listing some of the homes they have for sale. Great - that doesn't tell me why I should choose any of them.
Having an advertisement that says what their services are and how they are different would be more useful. If I wanted to know what was for sale I'd go to www.mls.ca.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment