Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Frustrated with Business and Want to Quit

Have you ever felt like things will never get off the ground or that there is just too much to do and you want to throw in the towel? I do get overwhelmed lots of times and there is always so much to do and I come up short too often. There not enough time, there is never enough money and more times then not I think going back and getting a paycheque would be easier.

I have my own limitations, weaknesses, strengths and obsticals, just like you have your own. Like you, I have to stay motivated and find motivation in myself to keep going. Like most mom's I do not receive motivational support from a spouse but increased demands for my time instead.

How can we stay motivated to continue on when things are overwhelming or slow? How can we stay motivated when it would be easier to quit? I read, make lists, and revise my business plan to make it more in line with the demands of life. This last year I've had so many changes in life and things like what town we will live in are still up in the air. My kids are young and kindergarten is the most frustrating because you are always looking at the clock and can't go to far from the home, my daughters kindergarten is from 8:00 - 10:30pm and my son is out at 2:30. I have been a single mom for the last few months and do not have family or babysitters to rely on, therefore, I cannot go to far from home at anytime of the week. Makes Latasia Jewelry home parties very difficult and direct sales extremly difficult.

Time and resources are limited for mothers and for those who are trying hard to succeed in business need both to succeed. In order to find more time I look at what I am doing and take time away from things like watching TV, Cleaning the house, doing laundry, and shopping. I try to make sure I'm doing something productive every minute of every day. Not always easy, but I don't miss TV or gossiping and I really enjoy business promotion.


No comments:

Shout Me - Share Me

Facebook Like