I downloaded a clip art program because I wanted some clip art, but what I ended up with was more than I bargained for. I ended up with other programs, like the weather channel, that I didn't want. I uninstalled them but still the Weather Channel persists to remain hidden somewhere in my computer.
They recently did an upgrade and every time I start up my computer it wants to install an upgrade of the weather channel. This is seriously beginning to tick me off.
It was a sneaky way to get onto my computer and now they won't go away. This type of marketing is distrustful and lacks integrity. Be upfront and forth right in your marketing, tell a story that will entice people to want to know more and you'll have a lot more good press and word of mouth then bad press.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment