Thursday, January 1, 2009

Marketing Predictions for 2009 - What Small Businesses NEED to Know from the GURUs of Marketing.


I wanted to quickly pass on a link to a site that has a list of what the guru's of marketing are saying about 2009 and how small businesses can take advantage of the slowing economy. I've said it before and I'll repeat it - the recession is a great opportunity for you to strengthen your business and realign yourself as a leader in your market. You have to be smart and you have to get your story out into the marketplace while the rest of your competition is cutting back on their marketing / advertising budgets.

Recession doesn't mean there are NO buyers, just LESS buyers - Are they going to be calling on you or your competition? That depends on who they see, remember, and can find easily.

Links:
Check out duct tape marketing's list of what the guru's are saying for 2009.

Do You Measure Advertising?
How is Your Business Special?
Can Your Business Survive a Recession?
6 Tips for Businesses to Survive a Recession.

No comments:

Shout Me - Share Me

Facebook Like