
An elevator pitch is your 30 second commercial that creates interest in your company, product or service. An Elevator Pitch has to create interest through curiosity and be open enough to inspire questions. Are you trying to create an elevator pitch? Not sure if your elevator pitch is good enough? or Do you have an elevator pitch you like? Share it with us and provide a link to your business website or email.
If you want feedback and help list out what your business and product or service is, how it helps your customers and what makes it different from anything else on the market. What benefit does it give the customer? What features are different from your competition? What message do you want to get across? List out your elevator pitch and ask the community for feedback in the comments section.
Every small business person is a salesperson and has to have sales skills like the elevator pitch. This 30 second commercial will either create curiosity for the prospect to ask questions or will tell them too much and cause the prospect to make a decision at that point. Make sure your elevator pitch is consise, informative enough but doesn't provide too many details.
Easy? Depends on how well you know your market, prospects, and customers. Do you know why they buy from you? Knowing the reason your best clients choose to purchase from your company will help you understand what questions you want the prospect to ask and create curiosity from that.
As an example I will go through my process:
Benefits of what I do: Help the marketplace find the business, product or service they need when they need it. - The result is I help my clients increase the traffic to their businesses.
My product is different from indirect competitors: It has a longer shelf life. It is used by the marketplace to find what they need when they need it, as a result, they find the businesses that utilize my indirect competitors and thereby, increase the return on investment for the client when they use my indirect competition.
Message I want to get across: I help businesses differentiate themselves to the marketplace when the consumer needs them.
Why do my Customers Buy: They know that they need to be where the marketplace goes to find a business or service they need. They understand that the return on investment my product provides is better than any other media available. MOSTLY: they want to grow their business and understand how I can help them.
Notice I haven't mentioned the company or the product? It's because my product is unexciting but what it does for the business is exciting.
Elevator Pitches I can use with this information:
1. I help businesses get to the next level.
2. I help consumers find the business, service or product that they need when they need it.
3. I realize that you have a marketing and advertising program in place, I increase the return on investment of that program.
4. I'm a matchmaker between businesses and consumers.
5. I bring businesses customers.
Good luck creating your elevator pitch and ensure that you share it with us and how we can ask you more questions if we are interested.


No comments:
Post a Comment