Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hats Off to Single Working Moms + Dads

My husband is out of town for a couple of weeks and I get to be a single parent. My husband usually takes our daughter to school and picks her up. I usually pick her up from his shop on the way home. I get our son off on the bus in the morning and am home by 5:00 when he gets home. When I have evening appointments I don't sweat child care because he's home.

He makes dinner and keeps the house tidy - I do laundry and clean on the weekends.

Without him around everything falls on my shoulders - I gotta say I have a lot of respect for single parents, especially the ones who have no help from a former partner.

Kudos to single parents you deserve a hand!

No comments:

Shout Me - Share Me

Facebook Like