I'm moving to another province and the stress of the move is leaving me exhausted and unproductive at work. I am so distracted and unmotivated I'm not getting the results I need at work. I'm sitting here drinking coffee listening to the birds trying to get enough energy to get on with my day.
I usually have days where I just want to do something else but then I have a good night sleep and can get on the phones and book appointments the next day without a problem. I just can't seem to get enough sleep.
I need to make a lifestyle change, a major one at that. I started by having a goal of no more fast food for lunch. I've been able to keep that goal pretty easily - I have no money in my bank account. It may be a little harder after payday. Small goals, small changes, step by step - not my usual way of doing things but this way will probably work. Form one habit then another and another until my lifestyle is healthier providing me with more energy and resulting in more motivation.
I've booked a hotel for 2 months in Richmond and will take some time off to find a house, my husband is doing all the packing so I can focus on work and bring up my sales numbers in the final 2 weeks. I need these numbers if I have any chance of getting a position in Vancouver, there's the motivation now all I need is the energy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment